We want to be one of Victoria’s best performing organisations and as such are committed to providing customers with quality revenue management services that are fair, efficient, and deliver benefits for all Victorians.
Our Customer Service Charter summarises our service commitments to you, as well as your rights and your responsibilities.
- Be courteous, professional and considerate of your circumstances.
- Behave with integrity and honesty.
- Act impartially and apply laws consistently to make fair and equitable decisions.
- Clearly and concisely explain information, legislation, and our decisions, as well as your obligations.
- Provide secure and accessible information, tools and online services.
- Acknowledge mistakes and correct them.
- Comply with the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities.
- Seek feedback and use it to continuously improve.
- Use alternative ways, where appropriate, to resolve disputes.
We will respect your rights to
- Privacy — we will only use or disclose your information in accordance with the law.
- Access information we hold about you as legally permitted.
- Get advice and be represented by the person of your choice.
- Be honest, cooperative and courteous.
- Understand and meet your obligations in relation to the taxes and grants we administer, including lodging and paying on time.
- Tell us straight away if you have, or think you have, made a mistake.
- Inform us of changes to your contact details or circumstances.
- Keep required records and allow us reasonable access to them when needed.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete responses to our requests for information and documentation.
In addition to our Customer Service Charter, we and our staff are committed to upholding the Victorian Public Sector Values and Code of Conduct — the foundation of the integrity and accountability framework for all public sector employees.
We are open to feedback, including compliments, complaints, suggestions or any information about our services or performance.
We believe everyone has the right to raise concerns and make a complaint, and would appreciate you providing us with the first opportunity to resolve your issue. We are committed to doing so in a fair, confidential and responsive manner, free from repercussions or prejudice.